|Place of Origin:||xiaoshan,zhejiang,china(mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KGS|
|Packaging Details:||PE bag, Carton and Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||72000pcs per month|
|UV:||Anti-UV||Application:||Printing Or Building|
celuka pvc foam board,
printable foam board
PVC Co-extruded Foam Sheet is a lightweight, expanded rigid PVC foam sheet that is used for a variety of applicationsincluding signs and displays, exhibit booths, photo mounting, interior design, thermoforming, prototypes, model making,and much, much more. Comparing with PVC Celuka Foam sheet, PVC Co-extruded have more smoother and shinysurface, surface hardness is much better than Celuka, which will benfit for using in some application need very very hardand shiny surface. such as table top, interior decoration for boat & ship, vehicle, train.
Product range of black PVC foam boards
|Length||2440mm, 3050mm, 3600mm, 4800mm, 5490mm.( Length can be customized)|
|Finished||Smooth, Mat and texture||Smooth|
|Available colors||White, Black, Grey, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green( can be customized )||White( can be customized )|
Tolerances of black PVC foam boards
|Range (based on thickness)||Thickness||Length||Width||Rectangularity|
|≤12||WITHIN ±0.2MM||WITHIN +5MM||WITHIN +3MM||WITHIN +5MM|
|1||Product||PVC Foam Board|
|6||Color||White, Black, Red, Green, Pink, Grey, Blue, Yellow, etc|
|7||Executive standard||QB/T 2463.1-1999|
|13||Elongation at break||15~20%|
|14||Vicat softening point||73~76 °C|
|16||Shore Hardness||D 75|
|17||Flexural modulus of elasticity||800~900MPa|
|19||Life Span||>50 years|
|20||Flame retardance||self-extinguishing less than 5 seconds
1. black PVC foam boards is used for signs and displays, exhibit booths, photo mounting
2. Funiture,cabinet,table top which are made of black PVC foam boards
3. Interior scale board made of black PVC foam boards for Yacht & Cruise ship, vehicle, train
What is the different between PVC Celuka pvc foam board and PVC Co-extruded pvc foam board? Which kind should I choose?
1. Hardness & Stiffness: Under the same thickness and thickness, the hardness of co-extruded is better than Celuka.
2. Nail Holding Strength: Under the same condition is Almost the same.
3. Surface: Co-extruded is more shiny and glossy than Celuka.
4. Price: Depend on the formulation.
Contact Person: Miss Zhang