|Place of Origin:||xiaoshan,zhejiang,china(mainland)|
|Model Number:||closed cell foam board02|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PE BAG packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||72000pcs per month|
|Size:||1220x2440mm Or Customized||Density:||0.35-1 G/cm3|
|Foam Process:||Celuka||Application:||Sign & Decoration|
|Feature:||Waterproof,Fireproof,Eco Friendly,Rigid||Water Saturation:||<1%|
high density white closed cell pvc foam board for cabinet making
PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride. This plastic is easy and affordable to make and can easily be adapted to a wide variety of applications. PVC is used in a number of specific types of material, including vinyl flooring. Another common use of the product is PVC foam board.
PVC foam is a special form of PVC, but the base material is still manufactured using the same process used to create all PVC products. PVC falls into the category of thermoplastic resins. It is made primarily from a combination of chlorine and carbon. The carbon in the plastic is obtained from oil and gas, but this plastic actually requires less oil and gas than many other types of plastic products.
1. Feather light, non-absorb water, fire retardant and self-extinguishing
2. Foam Board is sound insulation, heat insulation, noise absorption, heat preservation and corrosion prevention.
3. Weather proof, vandal proof, and can be shaped, moulded, painted and screen printed.
4. Non-warping and stain proof.
5. Non-corrosive, non-toxic and chemical resistant.
6. Tough, rigid with a high impact stregth.
7. PVC Crust Foam Board is easy to clean and maintain.
1 Exhibition cabinet, shelf in supermarket
2 Advertisement Board and Sign Board
3 The advertisement sheet for printing, engraving, cutting, sawing
4 Architectural decoration and upholstery
5 Decoration for partition wall and shopwindows
6 Furniture, Cabinet, Desk, Chair, Wardorbe, Shoecase, Window, Door
Packing: PE BAG packing ;Canton box packing or wooden pallet packing
Delivery: 10-20 days after receiving your downpayment