|Place of Origin:||xiaoshan,zhejiang,china(mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500KGS|
|Packaging Details:||Packing in plastic film and kraft paper|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||72000pcs per month|
|Bending Strength:||12-18Mpa||Application:||Printing Or Building|
PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride. This plastic is easy and affordable to make and can easily be adapted to a wide variety of applications. PVC is used in a number of specific types of material, including vinyl flooring. Another common use of the product is PVC foam board.
PVC foam is a special form of PVC, but the base material is still manufactured using the same process used to create all PVC products. PVC falls into the category of thermoplastic resins. It is made primarily from a combination of chlorine and carbon. The carbon in the plastic is obtained from oil and gas, but this plastic actually requires less oil and gas than many other types of plastic products.
1) A new type of environmental protective plastic materials instead of woods and steels.
2) It is a flexible, economical, extremely versatile PVC-U sheet.
3) The fine cell structure and smooth surface finish makes it the preferred choice of professional printers and sign makers.
4) Light-weight, anti-flaming.
5) Alkali &acid resistance, moisture proof, water-proof, good heat preservation, sound insulation, shock absorption and so on.
6) The board can be filmed or printed colorfully
7) It owns many ways of processing such as nailing, sawing, planning, cementing, jointing and so on.
1) Signage & display panels
2) Internal wall hung displays
3) Exterior framed units
4) Screen printed panels.
1) Wall cladding & partitioning
2) Hygienic cladding
3) Decorative cladding
4) Temporary partitioning
5) False ceilings
6) Moulded panels.
With the usual equipment and tools, it can be processed again.
1) Bending when heated-up, thermal forming
2) Cutting and sawing
3) Hole-drilling, channeling and die cutting
4) Welding and boding.
5) Nail, wrest and rivet.
6) Plastis Coating, Membrance-stuck and printing.
3) UV printing
4) Screen printing
|Tensile strength at Yield||Mpa||19|
|Elogation at break||%||> 15|
|Flexual Modulus||Mpa||> 800|
|Vicat Softening point||°C||≥70|
|Screw holding strength||N||> 800|
|Choppy Impact Strength||KJ/m2||> 10|
|Shore D Hardness||Value||> 45|
|Tolerances: 1) ±5mm on width. 2) ±10mm on length. 3) ±5% on sheet thickness|